Any luck with Touring Plans Reservation Finder?

I got lucky. We cancelled our CG brunch for next Sunday then decided we would rather do that then Ohana. Of course we couldn't find anything but a few days ago I remembered Touring Plans so I set up a reservation finder. I got the text at 12:48am this morning and was able to snag a reservation for right as they open which I heard is the best time

With having to rebook our trip from September to October last minute because of hurricane Irma, TPs reservation finder has been fantastic! I would have never been able to get back our ADRs without it. I got two BOG back that we wanted and others that are hard to get. I love it.

I had it set up for BOG lunch on November 27th, nothing came through for months but the last few weeks they've started popping up more but I always miss the text as I'm at work. Got lucky yesterday when it came through as I was checking stuff on my phone. Just hoping for a Tusker House breakfast now.

Reservation finder helped me get several reservations including Akerhus and Liberty Tree for Christmas Day

Reservation finder helped me get 2 be our guest lunches, ohana finder and sci fi dine in dinner. It’s a great site to use!

I tried TP's but found *********** to have a much more user friendly interface. They also found the exact Chef Mickey's I was looking for.

I haven’t had luck and have a question. There is a time and date last searched, does that mean they only search once a day?

I love TP's reservation finder! I've had SO much luck. Got Tusker House PPO, got an earlier CP PPO, got 50's (which was oddly all booked). Lots of great ADRs this way!

Just got a long awaited Crystal Palace reservation through Touring Plans. It might take awhile, but it's worked several times for me. Love it!!

I haven’t had luck and have a question. There is a time and date last searched, does that mean they only search once a day?

It searches several times a day. Sometimes when I check it looks like its been hours since the last search but once I refresh the page it shows that it searched very recently.

because I am getting closer to my 180 out November 13th. I want to be prepared so I went into touring plans and tried to set a res. and it was having me sign In with all my info address ...credit card ( I have the DDP) I know I cant book because it is early but wanted to do a mock reservation. I want to be ready nov 13th 6 am
is there anyone that cant have me ready with any advice thanks

Works for us every trip. Now it hasn't found us a be our guest for thanksgiving night but that might be asking a lot

Yes!! It helped me find dinners at BOG & Ohana for our trip next month! I didn't think I'd find anything as we just booked our trip in August.

On our last trip I literally got every single reservation I wanted at the exact time because of reservation finder.

I had a BOG dinner but had to cancel. Now I need BOG dinner and using it even though I tried to book 180 days out :( Hoping it will pull through again!

you are the person to talk to I presume. I am 5 days away from my 180 days out and last night I was prepping myself for my up coming attack on reservations and here are some of my questions I am Im assuming this is the res finder you used? how many can you input at one time? it says you have to restart after they offer you a res? when you put your info in you click on the green floppy disc correct?(got no confirmation it went thru) what does it look like or what am I to expect the return res offer will look like( what actions must I take)? and help will be surely appreciated
Thank you
did you also use the "my Disney experience" app ?
thump nail image on the bottom

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-8_5-47-8.png
    upload_2017-11-8_5-47-8.png
    640.2 KB · Views: 5
@Frankie Nova you could just book all your own ressies on Disney's site if you're able to book at 180 days? I don't think you would have any problems getting what you want that early?

I used the TP's ressie finder because I'm at 20 days so it's slim picking for the most popular restaurants. You can only have 2 requests going at a time. You do click the green disc to start the process. The status button turns blue once you click the green button and when they get a hit, it then turns green. Once they text you that the ADR is available, you go on Disney's site and reserve the ADR. They texted me last week, for BOG and I didn't see the text for 7 minutes and it was already gone on Disney's site when I tried to pick it up. I put the request back in and they texted me again like a day or two later and this time I was actually on Disney's site so I was able pick it right up.

Last edited:
Yes, you are probably aware you need to book 180 days out on MDE first but if you weren't definitely do that! You will probably get most if not all reservations. I'm using reservation finder because I wasn't able to get the reservation I wanted (booked BOG breakfast but couldn't get dinner).

Also, make your most difficult reservation first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!