Any Newport Beach fans?

Sillyminny40

DIS Veteran
stayed there in Feb and fell in love with the area! Lovely and that boardwalk is just great!
Any places in particular that one could recommend when staying there? We were in a home rental.

Which hotel were you in and did you like it? We usually stay at the Hyatt Huntington beach but the prices are really high this summer (no family specials) and we are planning on staying in Newport instead.

Have you looked at the Marriott Newport Coast Villas? They look pretty nice!

Tink we had a vacation rental right on the beach beside Mutt Lynch's. It was nice to see the pacific ocean 24 hours a day.
Hey I was even down there the same time as Kalan was you know (making his album)! We even went to Rodeo Drive/Bev Hills when he was there. My nieces and I think he is awesome too!

Can't wait for Kalan's new album.

I think we have decided to stay at the Marriott Newport Beach and Spa which is located right beside Fashion Island. Since it will be for the last few days of our vacation, we will probably just be shopping and eating anyways. We love PF Chang's so it should be a good fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter