• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any news on AKV founding members tapestry?

tic-toc-croc

Mouseketeer
We bought enough points to be on the founding members tapestry back in February. Our guide said we'll be notified later, and we can then specify how we want our names on it. It's been months and haven't heard anything. Does anyone have any current news? Thanks for your help!

you will probably have to wait until the Lobby is build. there is no place to put it until then.

I won't even expect anything until next year.;)

how do you know if your name will be on the tapestry? How many people will be able to be on it?

well first if you brought by the end of Feb - then I think someone say the end of March.

don't think you will know - until DVC decided how big this thing will be and how small the names will be. I think it is limited to 200? don't know where I heard that number?

You had to buy at least 150 points from Feb 1st - 28th to be considered a Founding Member.

As Spiceycat already mentioned the lobby of Kidani Village will not be ready until early 2009 so there is a lot of time before the tapestry will be displayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter