Any news on refurbs?

Poppins2010

Mouseketeer
In reading back through some old threads, it seems that Aulani was sprucing up a few things around the resort. I was reading about construction involving the adult pool? Does anyone know if those things were able to be finished up during this closure?

All of the pool refurbs were completed last December :) I haven't heard anything about construction involving the adult pool. Where did you read about it?

We visited in February and the adult pool was closed, but was supposed to be opened up a few days after we left.

Yes - All of the pool renovations are done. However, I also recall seeing reference to Aulani being up for a soft goods refurb in the rooms in 2020 (on the list of DVC resorts up for refurb and when). We were there in February of this year, and didn’t see any sign of it. Does anyone know whether this happened/is happening, or has it been delayed due to Covid? What about other DVC resorts that were up for refurb in 2020?

Yes - All of the pool renovations are done. However, I also recall seeing reference to Aulani being up for a soft goods refurb in the rooms in 2020 (on the list of DVC resorts up for refurb and when). We were there in February of this year, and didn’t see any sign of it. Does anyone know whether this happened/is happening, or has it been delayed due to Covid? What about other DVC resorts that were up for refurb in 2020?

Not sure about Aulani. Saratoga's refurb was on hold during shutdown but is again progressing. BRV is postponed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter