Any NH Disney lovers out there?

Please do! It's a great shop and my dad really appreciates all the business he gets!

I will! We are always will to travel for food!!! I checked out the menu online the other day. I didn't see a buffalo chicken sub? That is my son's favorite!

Hi, my name is Joseph. I actually live in Haverhill, MA but I am always in Salem and Plastiow NH...it's good to know that there are other dis fans out here in NH. I was so disappointed that the New England dis meet was in the beginning of October. Because me and my fiancé will be in Disneyland Tokyo for two weeks for our honeymoon. I always thought that New England was too big for one dis meet considering from Bagor ME to the Cape is about nine hours driving.

I'm in the lovely (term used loosely) Farmington. It's right next to the very lovely (term used very loosely) Rochester. I grew up in Portsmouth though. We have so many people near or in NH, I think we need an NH Dis Meet.

I'm in the lovely (term used loosely) Farmington. It's right next to the very lovely (term used very loosely) Rochester. I grew up in Portsmouth though. We have so many people near or in NH, I think we need an NH Dis Meet.

I think a Dis meet would be awesome!

I'm in Haverhill MA, northern end on the NH boarder.

I think Portsmouth would be a great place for a NH dis meet! It has so much character and there is always fun things to do. Unfortunately we need a big NH following to have one...:(

I live in Haverhill, MA right on the New Hampshire border. I think a meet anywhere in the area would be great.

I am in Hillsboro, NH and work in Concord, NH

I am all for a NH Dismeet. :goodvibes Hoping to get to the NE one in MA for October but it is a bit of a hike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter