Any one know if they'll help you back your camper in??

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
My mom and I have decided to drive the 18 hours with the camper and 2 kids, DH cannot go. I'm not intimidated about the drive, just backing in. I even feel comfortable hoking and un hooking everything. I just wondered if they had some kind of service. A coouple of places we have stayed, have a big tractor that just whips campers in and out of sites. But usually those are people who leave their camper there all year and call ahead to have the campsite people put their campers out. Anyone know anything???/

i would not stress over this, someone is sure to help you if you need it, the cast members have always been more than helpful, have confidence in your self and you will do fine, when checking in tell them you want a site that is easy to back into. and if you find you need help head to the comfort station and call for assistance:)

We were at FW in August- 2 women, 5 kids, drove 24 hours with a pop up that neither of us could
back up with any confidence. When we got there a nice camping neighbor stood on the side board
of our van and helped us back in. ( well maybe because he realized we'd be blocking the loop for
an unknown amount of time without his help!) We did call the front desk for help after we got set up
because we couldn't get our water to work (turns out we were not level-imagine that!) But everyone
one was very nice
and the FW guy even said to call him when we were checking out and he'd make sure we were
hooked up correctly! So I wouldn't worry, in fact I'm going again in two weeks myself with my 4 kids!
DH will fly down and meet us and he'll drive home with us. Hopefully this time I'll back in myself!
Good Luck!

Don't let it stop you... reg's don't let the CM's do the driving, but you will find plenty of help and make new friends in the process... all your neighbors will lend a hand and applaud your showing up... give a toot and a yell and then stand back... it will probably be one of your most fun moments!!!

If you ask for assistance at check in, they will send a CM in a van to help you. Don't worry about it. Go, and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter