• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any pictures of the Birthday Princess Bucket?

Misskitty3

DIS Veteran
I would love to see what the birthday Princess bucket looks like plus what the contents are. Does anyone have any photos they could post?

Misskitty3 said:
I would love to see what the birthday Princess bucket looks like plus what the contents are. Does anyone have any photos they could post?

Here's a pic for ya (provided by Mouse Planet):

birthdaybucket.jpg

There are 2 different kinds: Sorcerer Mickey & Princess. Each bucket comes with a small round cake (you can request it w/out the cake). The sorcerer Mickey bucket comes with: stickers, 1 plush sorcerer mickey keychain, 1 sorcerer mickey birthday pin.

The princess bucket comes with 1 small clear purse with a small pink hair brush and comb, 1 princess birthday pin and 1 sheet of Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) magnets, which comes with some magnetic dresses you can dress her up in.

Each bucket costs $20. If you have an AP you can save 15% and 10% if you are a AAA member. Hope this helps! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter