any reasonably priced clothing in Disney springs?

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
my giant son has outgrown most of his summer clothes. Luckily I do have shorts that fit him but not the comfortable basketball style shorts he prefers. we have a day at disney springs - is there anywhere there with reasonably priced clothing or is it all designer and ridiculous? it doesn't have to be bargain basement but cheaper than souvenirs. I don't care if it's Disney or not... just a few comfy shorts and tees. Is UNIQLO actually reasonable?

my giant son has outgrown most of his summer clothes. Luckily I do have shorts that fit him but not the comfortable basketball style shorts he prefers. we have a day at disney springs - is there anywhere there with reasonably priced clothing or is it all designer and ridiculous? it doesn't have to be bargain basement but cheaper than souvenirs. I don't care if it's Disney or not... just a few comfy shorts and tees. Is UNIQLO actually reasonable?

We shopped at Uniglo on black Friday 2017 and found the prices very reasonable. Comparable to JC Penney prices and bought several items for teens, dh, and myself

We shopped at Uniglo on black Friday 2017 and found the prices very reasonable. Comparable to JC Penney prices and bought several items for teens, dh, and myself
thanks. i just ordered a few pairs of shorts from target that I can stop at on the way to the airport (staying in an airport hotel the night before so some flexibility on time) but will look there too.

I can't believe how much he grew!

I think that Uniqlo is very reasonable, compared to the other stores around, not target level but like Kohls. I love the different Disney style shirts that they have. When we went a couple of years ago during January, it was so cold my friend ended up having to buy a winter-ish jacket while there, really good quality and price.

Not sure where you live, but I'm in Chicago and there are shorts for sale all over the place, especially Marshall's and the Nike outlet store. Maybe give that a try before you go.

UNIQLO has a good selection, but their items run small IMO. I've seen good clearance prices at Columbia, but in all honesty I haven't seen much else that I would consider discount/sale pricing.

DS18 forgot to pack shorts on our trip last summer, so I ended up ordering some Under Armour basketball shorts through Amazon and having them shipped to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter