Any recent stays at Red Lion or Baymont Inn Celebration?

hedg12

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for a week at Pop next Feb., but we're thinking about going down for a few days in November so my SIL and niece can renew their annual passes (sounds like a good excuse to me...:))
But since we're already budgeted to go in Feb, this trip will have to be very budget friendly. I've searched here as well as some travel sites and keep coming up with Red Lion and Baymont Inn and Suites as decent inexpensive offsite hotels. Has anyone stayed at either recently that can give any feedback on the quality/safety/cleanliness of either of these hotels? I'd prefer Baymont since I can get better discounts for it through work, but either would fit the budget.

No personal experience, but active "Orlando Hotels and Attractions" member HopperFan posted the following in a different thread:

Have stayed at these and they were just fine.
- Baymont Inn and Suites CELEBRATION
- Red Lion Main Gate Celebration

Stay WEST of I-4 on 192.
Source: https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...orld-of-sports-complex.3651710/#post-58542449
She has stayed at many different off-site hotels (and also on-site). I trust her opinion of this topic.

No personal experience, but active "Orlando Hotels and Attractions" member HopperFan posted the following in a different thread:

Have stayed at these and they were just fine.
- Baymont Inn and Suites CELEBRATION
- Red Lion Main Gate Celebration

Stay WEST of I-4 on 192.
Source: https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...orld-of-sports-complex.3651710/#post-58542449
She has stayed at many different off-site hotels (and also on-site). I trust her opinion of this topic.

:wave2:

It's been a couple years but yes. DS stayed at the Baymont for many years with his high school team (he's a coach) and was always happy with the rooms, area and value. DD stayed at the Red Lion Main Gate a couple years ago for a full week and again happy with what she got for the dollar, spent time at the pool etc. I don't have any review info in the last couple years but maybe someone here will post for you that has.

Thanks all. We were able to book TownePlace Suites at Flamingo Crossings for this trip for just a few dollars more than these two, but we'll definitely keep them in mind for the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!