Any restaurants have breakfast at MGM?

The ABC Commisary has breakfast, though I've never tried it. Lunch there was so bad that we probably never will.

If we're going to MGM early, we either eat a very early breakfast at home, or stop at a nearby resort. Spoodles and Fresh at the Dolphin are great for breakfast.

They also have Starring Rolls that is a bakery type place and a fruit stand on the road towards TOT. I'm not sure about any of their sit down restaurants, though.

I suggest you go over to the Boardwalk area for breakfast. You can either take the Friendship boat or walk (maybe 10-15 minute walk). My DS and I love the breakfast at Spoodles (a few doors from the Boardwalk hotel). They have a lot of good food and good coffee. Our favorite is their breakfast pizza.....DELICIOUS!!!!
Then you can walk off your breakfast as you head back to the Studios.

If you don't mind the walk, Spoodles on the Boardwalk is an awesome breakfast. It's our favorite breakfast spots.

Other than that, we hop into the ABC Commissary for their counter-service fare. It's not too bad - the price is right, though!

Not to take off the subject of breakfast, but since so many of you are mentioning spoodles, I have a question too. Spoodles for late lunch? What kind of food, would that be a good idea, or not? Is it crowded?

sunny04 said:
Not to take off the subject of breakfast, but since so many of you are mentioning spoodles, I have a question too. Spoodles for late lunch? What kind of food, would that be a good idea, or not? Is it crowded?

Spoodles doesn't do lunch anymore, unfortunately. I believe they start serving dinner at 5?

The food is somewhat Mediterranean in style, you can see the current menu at Allearsnet. We had a fantastic meal there, and I really recommend it. The dip sampler was amazing! It wasn't too crowded, and we went on a Friday night.

Thanks for the replies. Spoodles sounds like a good idea for breakfast, maybe a good way to take a break in the late AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter