Any Restaurants like Coconuts Fish Cafe Near Aulani

gumbydom

Earning My Ears
My family will be heading to Aulani this weekend and I am confirming our reservations. Wondering if there are any restaurants in Ko Olina that deliver that serve similar fare as Coconuts Fish Cafe in Maui/Cupertino. Looking for fast service grilled fish and fried shrimps. Thank you

I read that Mama's Snack Shop offers Coconut Fried Shrimp, and can get grilled fish at Ama Ama's.

Last edited:
The coconut fried shrimp from Mama's is the best I've ever had in my life. We went at peak lunch hour so it was really fresh and worth the 15 minute wait.

On Oahu, we have Bite Squad, Doordash, Uber Eats, and GrubHub so you can check the various restaurants on those sites. I've used all four services and they are all good except for Uber Eats. I've used them a half dozen times (because stupid me never learns) and they are always late. Sometimes over an hour late! Bite Squad is my favorite.

Awesome, but $16 for four shrimps.. :scared:
Now I am thinking about buying a frozen pack at Costco and sticking it in the toaster! :firefight

Go try the coconut shrimp at Seven Brothers at the Mill in Kahaku. Its coconut and macadamia nut breaded - it was awesome!

Pictures and reviews look good, not sure if we can make it to that side of the island. On another topic, looking for uni (sea urchin). The first time I encountered it was on a glass bottom boat tour in Waikiki over 30 years ago. I passed on the offering of the fresh uni, now I can't get enough just like crab and lobster. I saw reviews for Maguro Bros. that cut up fresh sashimi and you can add uni, they are Chinatown. Wondering if there are closer options to Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter