Any Rumors or News about Liberty Tree Tavern?

PrincessArlena'sDad

DIS Veteran
No ADRs are available in June. Also, the listed times are strange. In May, dinner is from 3:00 - 9:30. But, starting in June, the listed times for dinner are 3:00-6:00.

Seems strange they would change times to end dinner so early as they approach the busy summer season. Any hint what's going on?

That's strange this happened a couple years ago too. My brother had to call them to tell them it wasn't on the website. They had no clue that it wasn't listed.

So they're probably just dropping the ball with their lousy slow website again.

We LOVE LTT but since we don't do the dining plan, it's too expensive since it's a price fix and expensive for our family of 5. If we ever do free dining again, we would definitely go. We go to lunch sometimes but nothing is as good as the family style dinner.

No ADRs are available in June. Also, the listed times are strange. In May, dinner is from 3:00 - 9:30. But, starting in June, the listed times for dinner are 3:00-6:00.

Seems strange they would change times to end dinner so early as they approach the busy summer season. Any hint what's going on?

I posted about it in the news round up thread a week or so ago when I realized that it disappeared starting June 1 (I am looking for lunch in mid June). I’m guessing a refurb is coming since it’s been about 5 years since the last one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!