Any Soldiers Wanting/Needing Mail...

Brutie

Earning My Ears<br><font color=purple>I've been st
I've been writing for a couple years now to soldiers that I got from the Operation Military Support website. I have yet to hear back from any of them and Christmas 2 years ago, I sent out over 75 cards and letters. I hope they reached them safely and that they enjoyed the items tucked inside.

I was thinking if anyone here has a family member or friend who'd like some extra mail, I'd love to drop them a letter.

pm me with details... :cheer2:

Trust me -the guys appreciate mail-even if they dont write back. If you are looking for a soldier to write to and you live near an installation contact the public affairs office and ask if they have an adopt a soldier program-or to be put in contact with the rear detachment of a deployed unit-they will usually put you in contact with someone-and i have always had those soldiers write back.

Awww, what an AWESOME thing to do. I wrote to a soldier once and he really liked it. Such sweet hearted! Bless you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter