Any USA entry updates?

Just showing on BA site....

When does the voucher expire?

The voucher expires on 30 April 2023.

Your voucher can be used as payment, or part payment, for a new future booking. Your new trip booked using your voucher must be fully completed by 30 April 2023 (departure and return).

If you have an existing voucher with an expiry date prior to 30 April 2023, please note that your voucher will automatically be extended to 30 April 2023. Customers will be notified with new voucher details as soon as possible.

Good news!
BA seem to making more of an effort than other airlines to help folks out, it doesn't take much to give customers some peace of mind.

I personally wouldn't book a holiday at this time either. However in my case the tickets I bought for a September 2020 trip in January 2020 are only extended until September 2021. 14-day tickets from a third-party site. I don't think anybody here is discussing actually booking a new trip, more so pushing already-booked trips back. If the borders are open without mandatory quarantines on arrival we'll be going. Can only hope at the moment as a lot can change within the space of a year.

Let's keep the thread for updates rather than opinions because that always gets messy.

Ok. There are no updates, other than Biden's recent Executive Order concerning air travel signed 21 January. Best wishes for your future plans to travel here.

Not sure how it would be helpful. The only thing helpful to your goal would be entry into the US, not what people think about it or have experienced. It’s a law, you are either allowed to come here or not. Who cares where I’m posting from? I’m not banned from this area. Best wishes on your vacation goals.
Actually, we are not allowed to leave here! It is all about perspective. 😉

at this point there are so many unknowns...
my daughter and son in law were over for lunch and we were discussing their planned august 2021 trip.
They have the DVC reservation for 16 days in august, but that's all they have.
If there's a quarantine, then they won't go. obviously.
But they can't buy a ticket if they don't know for sure they're going.
And without a ticket, they can't make park reservations.
And they can't book a flight until everything else is for sure.
oh, and APs aren't on sale anyway....i forgot that part...

You can't do any of them without any of the others.
my brain fried when i tried to think about it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!