Any way to get rewards immediately?

jmr0142

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have a Disney visa card and I am planning a trip the beginning of Feb. I was wondering if there is any possible way to speed up the process of the rewards showing up on the account after payments have been made. Not sure if anyone has had experience/luck calling Chase and asking them to move your billing cycle forward to accommodate this. Hopefully this question makes sense.

I had my billing cycle moved to the 15th. But it took a month to take effect. after the billing cycle closes they post your rewards and you have to transfer to the redemption card. If you don't have one you can still transfer and pick up in guest services. Just follow instructions on redemption website.

Thanks for the reply. Sadly I don't think this would work for us unfortunately because we are leaving in 4 days.

Thanks for the reply. Sadly I don't think this would work for us unfortunately because we are leaving in 4 days.
Have a great trip. Remember to use your card and you get 2% on purchases and certain discounts in restaurants and 10%off merchandise when you spend $50 or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter