It is beautiful over there.

TTFN
TiggerFreak

WL 97,98
No Joy 99
OKW 2000
YBC 5-01 If we win
VWL 11-01

We are from Roseville. My cousin (fellow DVCers) and her family is from...Zeeland!! Welcome to the DVC family.

Michelle
DVC 2000
WDW...Been There, Done That, Going Back!

We're from Lansing..
Not quite west MI, but close enough...
Hi there!

We get half a point! We are from Michigan but live in Dearborn. We should be official DVC owners next week!!

Lisa

Originally from North Muskegon. Graduated Reeths-Pufer HS / Muskegon Community College / Hope College. Now a transplanted Southern Belle.
Still have family in North Muskegon, but don't get home often enough. Miss the great summer weather and the people the most! But we're only a 9 hour drive "home" (WDW), so I guess we'll survive! he he!

We're the cousins. I know of two other DVCer's here in the Holland-Zeeland area. Welcome, you are going to love being DVC members. We have owned since 97. We should have bought 2 yrs earlier, but put off the decision.

If you ever have any questions we could get together at the Clover bar for pizza, or go see the Worlds largest magical fountain. I wish we had enough people for a DIS meet, but I don't think there are enough of us.

OLD Key West in 28 days and counting !!!!

We are west of Lansing and east of Grand Rapids. I think that counts.

ghaven,

Looks like there are not many of us West Michiganders out there. DH (WDWdad) and I would love to chat with you. Not many of our friends understand our Disney addiction and it would be great to chat with someone who does. e-mail me at wdwmom@ivillage.com if you would like to meet.

1976 off site
1982 Fort Wilderness
1985 off site
1994 Dixie Landings
1995 Dixie Landings
1996 Dixie Landing
1996 Wilderness Homes
1997 Caribean Beach
1998 OKW/BWV
1998 OKW
1999 OKW
2000 OKW 2x
2001 OKW

Bump

1976 off site
1982 Fort Wilderness
1985 off site
1994 Dixie Landings
1995 Dixie Landings
1996 Dixie Landing
1996 Wilderness Homes
1997 Caribean Beach
1998 OKW/BWV
1998 OKW
1999 OKW
2000 OKW 2x
2001 OKW

Have a sister in Dowagiac (near Benton Harbor) Wish they could afford DVC. I'm sure though she's sick of hearing about it; after all she has a sister that talks of nothing but DVC. LOL!

Not from the west but live in Holly, MI. And you are right people just don't understand my Disney addiction.

There is a nurse I work with in a different unit, and sometimes during lunch I just have to go "Talk Disney" with her. Last week the day before I left for disney, my co-workers couldn't wait for me to leave. They were so sick and tired of hearing about my trip plans. In fact the night before I left I sang disney songs the whole entire night. And then I was even asking and answering questions in the tunes of disney songs. I love Disney!!!

Hello from a fellow West Michigander! We just closed on a OKW resale last week. Born and raised in Holland, now live in Grand Rapids.

Not from western Michigan, but we are from Westland - 20 miles west of Detroit. Isn't DVC great?!! I just luv it and get down there as many times as my points will allow in a year. Hope to run into you sometime.

Whenever they call me a dreamer, I think of Walt Disney and smile:)

Welcome home, grapids! Boy, I may have to change my name to gzeeland. Congratulations on your purchase. We purchased an add on in 98 after our original contrat in 97. Let us know if we can help you out with anything.

Hey grandhaven,
We just bought DVC last Fall and went on our first trip to OKW last month. We live in Twin Lake and I am originally from Fruitport! We are real close, so if you want to get together, email me at kaufmancat@aol.com.

outside WDW '72 '87 '00
Swan '97 OKW '01 BW '01

My home town! Did you graduate from Fruitport HS? I graduated Reeths-Puffer in 1983. My brother owns a construction company in Muskegon and lives in Twin Lake. Maybe we know each other....?

We're from Frankfort, and are DVCers since '97. Going back again to BWV in October this time with the oldest child and another family. He, at 3 1/2, is possibly more nuts about Disney than we are, and this will be his first trip! After the trip we may decide we have created a monster.

May the ears be with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter