Anybody got experience of parasailing/innertubing etc at Contemporary?

#1MMFan

Space Mountain Maniac
I'm considering a tandem 'flight' with sister for our next WDW vacation (whenever that comes around - hopefully!).

Can anyone give me any info about this and also those innertubes I see people sitting in and being towed. It looks a lot of fun, but is it worth it?

John :bounce: :earsboy:

Our family has done the inner tubes and parasailing many times. The parasailing was popular with our daredevil teen daughter but not her dad or youner brother. They love to water ski (the instructors and boat drivers are terrific) and inner tube. The tubing is fun, but a bit tiring to the arms. Have fun!

The same question was posted on the discussion forum for Disney couples and singles. The Person was given an answer with all the info, phone numbers for ressies, price etc. Please check with that board for all the answers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter