Anybody know how much the toll booths are?

Thanks Vince,

I was reading the same thing on their site, but there were comments on here, including web links that said it did not work on Florida's Turnpike up by Wildwood.

Either way, my EPass sticker came in the mail today. I'll load enough on it to cover 4 axles and plead ignorance if it doesn't work.

j

I had emailed them and they said the same thing that the E-Pass works with all toll roads. E-pass extra works in 18 states. If on the turnpike apparently the charge is calculated and submitted to the proper agency (CFX). They said it better to get the portable one so you can move it from the MH to the tow.
Now my question is what are the best (or easiest) roads from Northern Florida (10 fwy) to Fort Wilderness. We are in a MH towing. Thanks all,
Janet

Thanks Janet R.

My EZ-Pass sticker came in the mail last week. I will only ever have my truck on the tollways (1,000 miles from here. I'll fly unless towing). When I move down closer, I'll figure out what works best, but that is still 8 years off.

Now my question is what are the best (or easiest) roads from Northern Florida (10 fwy) to Fort Wilderness. We are in a MH towing. Thanks all,
What part of N. Florida are you coming from? I drive down from the Midwest (St Louis area) and come in I-75. On weekends, it is typical tourist busy, but not terrible. At Wildwood, I jump on the Turnpike down to 429 and come in to WDW property on Western Way. That avoids I-4 (which should be your goal regardless of where you come from).
Others that come down I-95 from the East coast use a couple of ways. Most say I-95 to 528 is the best way right now, but they will chime in, I'm sure.

j

Last edited:
Thanks Janet R.

My EZ-Pass sticker came in the mail last week. I will only ever have my truck on the tollways (1,000 miles from here. I'll fly unless towing). When I move down closer, I'll figure out what works best, but that is still 8 years off.

j
Thumbs up on the move closer!

Thanks Janet R.

What part of N. Florida are you coming from? I drive down from the Midwest (St Louis area) and come in I-75. On weekends, it is typical tourist busy, but not terrible. At Wildwood, I jump on the Turnpike down to 429 and come in to WDW property on Western Way. That avoids I-4 (which should be your goal regardless of where you come from).
Others that come down I-95 from the East coast use a couple of ways. Most say I-95 to 528 is the best way right now, but they will chime in, I'm sure.

j

Thanks for the directions. Yes we are coming down the 75. Won't be til Sept but still counting the days. Thanks bunches
Janet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter