Anybody know how to put a retainer in?

DisneyWonderGirl

Disney Princess
Well, I got my retainer today, and took it out for lunch, but now I can't get it back in! Anybody know how to do this?

I get it in, sort of, but my front teeth don't go through the wire on the front. The back 2 pegs go in, but the front teeth don't.

I had one many, many years ago and all I did was line it up with my teeth and bite down gently and it would slip in place.

Good luck!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Is it top or bottom? I had both many years ago. I would sit it on my tongue and sort of shove it up with my tongue till it clamped onto my teeth. I don't remember having any trouble putting it in. The only trouble came when having to tighten that darn key thingy to make them tighter and strighten the teeth. Hope you are feeling ok. I was in a little pain the very first day, but then it faded. But just think of how much nicer your mouth will look when you are through!

I suggest putting your front teeth iin the wire first and then pushing the back part up to grab your back teeth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter