Anybody think they'll come out w/ general public codes for July/August?

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
Just wondering as we have been waiting. And since they have already let out discounts and codes for after that time period, it looks doubtful to me....what about you?
If they don't, we'll be gettin an AP!!

I've given up, I'll just have to live with my AAA rate. I always plan on paying the rate I get when I book, then just hope for a code, but alas.....not this time :sad2:

Would it benefit someone to buy a new AAA membership and then book a reservation for WDW?

I'm torn between Pop Century (I like it's location) and upgrading to CBR or CSR. I'm also not sure how many nights I'll be staying. It will be at least 2 but probably no more than 4. I'm wondering if I did the booking thru the new My Vacation beta at the Disney website and did the 6-day/5-night pkg....

nightowlky said:
Would it benefit someone to buy a new AAA membership and then book a reservation for WDW?

I'm torn between Pop Century (I like it's location) and upgrading to CBR or CSR. I'm also not sure how many nights I'll be staying. It will be at least 2 but probably no more than 4. I'm wondering if I did the booking thru the new My Vacation beta at the Disney website and did the 6-day/5-night pkg....

I think a new AAA membership is about $55 and the PC discount would be 15%. Min savings (after 8/28) would be:

2 nights @$77.00 = $23.10 + tax
4 nights @$77.00 = $46.20 + tax

Not worth the hassle IMO.

I am in the same situation....

In 2003 we did the FTP (pay for 4 stay for 7 nights)
In 2004 we did the pay for 5 nights get 2 nights free

So we were really hoping for some time of package special for this year. We can really only travel the last week of July, or possibly early/mid August.

With a big family, those great packages made it possible for us to go to WDW and stay for a wonderful week vacation.

We are probably going to skip going this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter