Anyone back yet - flying Virgin from Manchester?

swans134

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

Is anyone back yet having flown on the leased Air Atlanta aircraft with Virgin from Manchester to Orlando??I'm due to fly out next week & was wondering if the aircraft is up to Virgin standard or not???

Not long now til WDW!!!!!

I've not flown yet, we are going on 1st June, but a friend of mine has just returned and has said the aircraft was great.

New Virigin Livery, Nintendo Games, All the entertainment, seat back TV's and flight attendants who wanted to give a good service.

The only problem he encountered was with the child meals as they ran out beforer reaching his children, even though he had pre ordered. The flight going was 20 minutes early landing and the flight coming back was even better.

He did fly on the 1st May though which was the first flight out.

I don't know if anyone else has had any different experiences.

Hope that helps, it certainly helped me.

Reg

That's great news Reg, hopefully the change to Air Atlanta won't make a difference after all.

Interesting to see that they do use nintendo games on some Manchester flights. My boys were gutted when our plane didn't have them in October.

:bounce:

Hi all

All you have heard is true, I can also confirm the GOOD NEWS.

I returned back yesterday and the service was excellent.

I have been to florida 7 times and I have to say this was the best set of flights I have ever experienced. My flights also took off before time and we cleared customs very quickly (both in the USA and the UK).

Becky

OK, please bear with me while I catch up! Do I understand correctly that Virgin are now not using 'Virgin' planes but Air Atlanta ones from Manchester to Orlando?! What about people who have upgraded to Premium Economy, is this still the same? And Club Orlando? Can you still check in at Downtown Disney?
Sorry about all the questions!

From what I can gather the planes are exactly the same ones that Virgin used last year, they are just "rented out" to Air Atlanta so it is only the registration no on the plane that has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter