• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone been to the Disney Outlet in Branson?

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
This is the closest one to us but it is still about 5 hours away. We are thinking of going to Branson this summer and I wondered how big the store is? Do they have good buys?

I love this store! It is in the Blue Roof mall which is my favorite place to shop in Branson. We are at the lake there several times a summer. (We keep our boat there.) Anyway I like to leave the DH and kids and head into "town" to shop. Last summer I got all the princess bedroom stuff there for my DD at really good prices. They send postcards for discounts after you have shopped there too. You will enjoy the whole area.:D

We live about 30 miles to the south. I have gotten some fabulous bargins in that store.

Numbered collectors Steamboat Willie watch $100 plus for $25

Just a couple of weeks ago we bought two nice mm polos (adult) and a childs Buzz fleece pullover for $16 - total

I have also got a Sorcery Mickey reversible varsity type jacket for $30.00

You might call the store in advance and see if you can get put on their mailing list. I get several postcards a year with savings of 25 to 50% off the lowest marked price!

I love this store

I have been there several times! I love it and usually find great deals! But...it is in the Tanger outlet mall. Remember to stop at a Missouri visitors center on your way (the one we stop at is just across the state border). You can pick up tons of coupons for the entire Branson area. Alot of times there will be a coupon to get a coupon booklet at the mall, and that will have a DS coupon in it. Also alot of others for the other stores in the mall. We usually spend alot more $ there than anticipated, because we buy more than we planned because we find such great deals! We really enjoy Branson...Silver Dollar City is really nice. It's no Disneyworld, but we like to spend a few days there and just take it slow. Remember, if you spend more than 1 day there, a season pass is a better deal than 2 day passes. If you go to there website you can see the prices. I know that if you buy them before 3/31 they are discounted.

OK, You have brought me back....my husband was transferred from California to Tulsa, OK for a year (10 yrs ago) and we went to Branson twice...Silver Dollar City is one of the most beautiful places...I loved it...someday we'll go back. I'm a HUGE disney fan, but Silver Dollar City was wonderful. Thanks for bringing back the memory...

WOW! I never expected such great replies! I can't wait to go shopping.

For those of you who have been to Silver Dollar City, how are the kids rides? We took our 2 year old to 6 flags last summer and there wasn't much for him to do. Is there a better variety here or about the same.

One of the things I love about Disney is that the parents can ride the 'kiddie' rides right along with the kids.

I think Silver Dollar City is a wonderful park. We have been season pass holders for 11 years. There are 2 kids areas, one has a ballon ride and small roller coaster that you can do together, and climbing ropes and slides. The other has air cannons, I don't really know what to call them. But you can shoot foam balls at targets, and each other. It can be wild in there and loud but really fun. Then there is a boat that you can shoot water at each other, also fun but you WILL GET WET. There is a train ( not to be missed at Christmas), and a flooded mine ride to do together. The shows are always good and the food is too. Enjoy your trip.

There are several rides that kids and adults can ride togerther. Also, this year during the national childrens festival (dates are june something to aug. something-check their website for exact dates) they will have the veggietales characters there doing a show! My kids LOVE them! There are also ALOT of other shows at SDS that your kids will like! A great one is the saloon show...line up at least 30 min early for that one! It is REALLY fun!:D

I will be going threw Missouri in a couple of weeks. Branson is just 40 miles of my route, coming from Tulsa. We are taking intersatate 44. Is there a faster way? Looks like less miles if we go to Arkansaw then up but the route might be slower.

Does anyone have an exact address for the mall and maybe a phone number for the Disney store?

Also, is the entire mall an outlet center?
Thanks Tigger

The Disney Outlet in Branson, MO is located in the Tanger (Blue Roof) Outlet Mall on Hwy 76 aka "the Strip".

Disney Catalog Outlet
300 Tanger Blvd
Ste 514
Branson, Mo 65616
417-335-5307

Hope this helps

The Address and Phone will help out bunches.

What other stores are in the mall?

Thanks Tigger

This is not all the stores...

Coleman Camping
Bath & Bodyworks
Liz Clayborne
Maidenform
Smith & Wesson
Tommy Hilfigure
Levi
Reebok
Mikasa
Samsonite
OshKosh?
Perfume Mania - or something similar
Polo
FieldCrest Cannon? It may be in the Red Roof Mall....
Guess and Guess for Kids

I finally made it down to the Catalog Outlet in San Marcos, Texas over the weekend. Was just checking it out.

My daughter bought a $32 mickey sweatshirt for $8. We got a Minnie Statue of Liberty snowglobe with the New York skyline as the base for $12--reg $32.

And I got the Dumbo teapot - reg $32- for $14.99.

Definitely going back. They had the winter clothes at 75% off. It was great!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter