Anyone been to the Disney outlets recently?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We're going to WDW on 10/19, and shopping is one of my favorite things! I would love to find some great disney outfits and snowglobes there. I remember when we were there in Feb, they had a lot of millenium merchandise. What do they have a lot of now?

Halloween costumes and bathing suits. Hope to see you there frannn. I arrive the same day!

Cheryl :bounce:

Definitely hit the outlets BEFORE you buy anything in the park. Saw a hat there from AK for $2.99 that my daughter paid $16 for in AK.. Bought the 4-park scrap book for $12.99 - saw it in MK for $25.. Post cards for 9 cents - lots of pins.. ALL kinds of goodies.. We were there 9/9 to 9/22.. Seriously - do NOT buy anything in the parks until you have gone there!!

Have a GREAT time!!!!!! :)

Okay, DH HATES shopping! I can probably get him to one outlet on our 10/19 trip.

If you could only go to one, which would it be?

Thanks!
Mom to Ken Dan Tom

The one at the Premium Outlet is nice. But my daughters both say they would pick the ones at the Belz Outlets. They have one in each mall. The one in mall 2 is tucked away and seems forgotten by many.

Not only are there two, but they seem to have more of a variety of merchandise each time I went. There were things I held off buying on a prior trip that were in Beltz the following year!
(Princess alarm clocks & millenium barbies)

We do most if not all of our shopping for Disney stuff at the outlet malls . Last year my husband ( who loves to shop ) hit 5 stores ! Will be there at Christmas time , and will do our shopping for family there . Their is also a Universal Studio Store at the Beltz outlet Mall . Happy shopping .

By Rent a Car or by the city Bus that costs about $1.30[less I think] and you can catch it at the TTC.

We took the Lynx city bus to the Belz mall. It cost $1.10 because we needed a transfer. We transfered a Sea World and the bus too us right to the Outlet. It took awhile but then it was afternoon rush hour when we went. I would suggest leaving early in the day if you take the bus. It was a little scary for my daughter and I coming home at night. We asked about a taxi and it would cost $27. dollars to go back to our hotel. I got the lynx bus information from a website I found on the DIS boards. I think it's www.lynx.com

Sorry but that website I posted is wrong. try the transportation board for the right one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter