Anyone buy goggles yet?

I'm not buying goggles. I'm not currently planning on wearing safety goggles. My job does not require me to wear safety goggles. There are no local ordinances or anything requiring me to wear safety goggles. But it's a free country and if anybody wants to wear safety goggles when they leave the house, they are welcome to do so and I have no problem with people doing so if they want to. Over the last 5 months since this all started, I have seen one or two people every once in awhile (like once every few weeks) wearing a pair at the grocery store or the hardware store or some place like that.

OH of course he was. My mistake.

The water bottle was uncapped, and he wasn't actively drinking the water at the instant the picture was taken. At least, not the moment the published picture was taken.

Still
Fauci was in a virtually empty stadium that has a capacity of over 40,000.​
Fauci was sitting between his wife and a close friend​
Fauci's wife is wearing a mask properly.​
The close friend is wearing a mask properly.​
Fauci tested negative one day before.​
He wore the mask when pitching.​
The temperature was between 88° and 91° that day.​
Dr. Fauci is 79.​
Effective masks do not have sippy holes.​
It is this impossible to drink while wearing an effective mask properly.​
Heat exhaustion is BAD at any age.​
What-all any of this has to do with a positive response to a "Should people wear goggles?" question, danged if I can tell! :confused3

The water bottle was uncapped, and he wasn't actively drinking the water at the instant the picture was taken. At least, not the moment the published picture was taken.

Still
Fauci was in a virtually empty stadium that has a capacity of over 40,000.​
Fauci was sitting between his wife and a close friend​
Fauci's wife is wearing a mask properly.​
The close friend is wearing a mask properly.​
Fauci tested negative one day before.​
He wore the mask when pitching.​
The temperature was between 88° and 91° that day.​
Dr. Fauci is 79.​
Effective masks do not have sippy holes.​
It is this impossible to drink while wearing an effective mask properly.​
Heat exhaustion is BAD at any age.​
What-all any of this has to do with a positive response to a "Should people wear goggles?" question, danged if I can tell! :confused3

Such a good effort you made at facts and logic here but any of these people you are trying to educate have determined that Fauci is an enemy of the nation and, no matter what the facts are, they can't be true because they are programmed to believe otherwise.

Such a good effort you made at facts and logic here but any of these people you are trying to educate have determined that Fauci is an enemy of the nation and, no matter what the facts are, they can't be true because they are programmed to believe otherwise.

That’s because we are Borg. You will be assimilated into our collective. We are controlled by the hive mind. Lol.

No goggles, Consistent mask wearer, Lysol sprayer extraordinaire, over zealous hand washer who’s now a moisturizer buyer, wipes pusher lol.
Frankly, it’s just easier to not leave the home.

I'm not buying goggles. I'm not currently planning on wearing safety goggles. My job does not require me to wear safety goggles. There are no local ordinances or anything requiring me to wear safety goggles. But it's a free country and if anybody wants to wear safety goggles when they leave the house, they are welcome to do so and I have no problem with people doing so if they want to. Over the last 5 months since this all started, I have seen one or two people every once in awhile (like once every few weeks) wearing a pair at the grocery store or the hardware store or some place like that.

Heard the same thing about masks. Now everyone's in masks. Goggles being mandated for healthcare professionals. Soon will be mandated for the public. Get them while they are in stock.

Trust Fauci. There is no way Trump would keep him if he wasn't trustworthy. He only surrounds himself with the highest quality people.

Wouldn’t a pair of glasses do the same thing for the average person? Not healthcare workers, etc..

Droplets can get in the sides of glasses. Plus you can put your finger in the space and rub your eyes. With goggles it's harder to do that since they are flush with your face.

Correct me if I am wrong is this the same Fauci that we saw a photo of not social distancing with a mask off at some sort of sporting event? Why doesn't he practice what he preaches? Where are his goggles and mask?

They were all there as a group with no one else around. If you are with your group and everyone else is 6 ft away you don't need a mask.

A physician with decades of experience, but ... no direct patient care/contact in many years. so many physician opinions out there. One day no mask, next day a mask, then goggles, then no goggles then gloves then no gloves. Shields no shields. No wonder people are confused.
This Crazy Covid is New to Everyone... Everyone doing their best.. like everyone else, I just want it Gone! Stay Safe all.
Our county has 120 deaths 😢386270 residents.

One death is too many.
Mask up.
Goggle up.
Stay inside unless it's necessary to go out, then bring along hand santizer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter