Anyone do any TWILIGHT DISigns??

EnchantedPlayroom

DIS Veteran
A "clueless" male co-worker has a dd about to turn 13 who loves Twilight. He doesn't see this DD every day (she lives in Temecula with her mom) and he wants to do something she'll like for her birthday. So I convinced him to have a Twilight party for her. He knows nothing of the books and is always teasing me because I LOVE THEM!! So I have been giving him some ideas (I basically said "let me help you plan"). But I was wondering if anyone on here had some cool DISigns they had made for Twilight. Her name is Tayler. Anything you guys have, I would love to see. TIA.

Amy aka M_I_C_K_E_Y's Twilight designs absolutely ROCK:cool1::cool1::cool1:!

.......I have to hit her up for one for my DD has discovered this phenomenon and is completely obsessed now!!!!!

A "clueless" male co-worker has a dd about to turn 13 who loves Twilight. He doesn't see this DD every day (she lives in Temecula with her mom) and he wants to do something she'll like for her birthday. So I convinced him to have a Twilight party for her. He knows nothing of the books and is always teasing me because I LOVE THEM!! So I have been giving him some ideas (I basically said "let me help you plan"). But I was wondering if anyone on here had some cool DISigns they had made for Twilight. Her name is Tayler. Anything you guys have, I would love to see. TIA.

Here are both designs for Tayler...

tayler_twilight.jpg

tayler_twilightfill.jpg

Amy aka M_I_C_K_E_Y's Twilight designs absolutely ROCK:cool1::cool1::cool1:!

.......I have to hit her up for one for my DD has discovered this phenomenon and is completely obsessed now!!!!!

Thanks Natalie!!!

I wish I had known before I bought her a pink shirt and designed something already. I guess you'll have to make these...

erin_twilight.jpg

erin_twilightfill.jpg

Those are AWESOME! Could you do one for my daughter, Kayla? She is turning 16 in 2 weeks :) and loves Twilight!

Please add to your list, if you have time, a Bree and a Bry

thanks so much!

:banana:Can you please send me the names of Katelyn and Cierra in the twilight font design? Thanks so much

Could I please get these done in the name Ashlee? My 17 yr old dd is obsessed with these books!
Thanks so much. You do great work!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter