• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Else Count Down Working Days?

Mortlives

DIS Veteran
I have 10 working days to go, aside from the normal countdown clock below.

Does anyone else calculate how many days they have to work BD (before Disney)?

Kungaloosh!
Mort.

At this point I don't (that would just be to dang depressing!!).
But once I am like 3 months out I do! Everyone laughs at my post it note count down I do at work, each day I write on a stack of post it's how many days left!
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

I'm going to the "THE COTTAGE"!LOL

Usually, when I have to go out into the plant I skip singing.....

"I'm Going to Disney World!" but this time it's only in my head!
With the silly grin on my face the guys think I'm doing something totally kinky!LOL

Have fun on your trip! Wishing you Great Weather!

Scratch
:smooth:

I do when I'm a little closer. People at the office get sick of me doing it. I actually count down other people's vacations too!!

Have a great time.

We have countdown calendars that we make starting at 1 year to the day we leave to go down and mark it off every day and try to plan a little Disney something once a month.

I countdown how many working days left until the weekend *lol* :p I know a coworker of mine is counting down the number of working days until she goes on maternity leave. She's so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter