Anyone else having issues with MDE?

Ellie Webbs

DIS Veteran
It won't pull up any of my plans, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Anyone else having issues?

It was slow to open for me, but once it loaded, I could see everything. Hope you get it sorted out. It’s frustrating when stuff like that happens.

iPhone or Android?

If iPhone, what version of ios are you running, and what version of MDE are you running?
Sorry I should have said android. It just comes up with 'we are unable to complete your request at this time'

As a uk resident relying on MDE coupled with Disney wifi to get DH onto Rise of the Resistance in a couple of months time, I am filled with confidence...

Ya i had a bunch of issues, unable to check in, one of my party members did not show up on the resort reservation. Called Disney and talked to them and they handled all of my issues through the Internet Help desk. One of the agents said that they are currently going through enhancements to the website so issues have occured.

Ya i had a bunch of issues, unable to check in, one of my party members did not show up on the resort reservation. Called Disney and talked to them and they handled all of my issues through the Internet Help desk. One of the agents said that they are currently going through enhancements to the website so issues have occured.
Thanks! Hopefully it will settle down...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!