Anyone Else Having Trouble Making Alamo Reservations On Line???

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
I have been trying for the last several days to make my reservation on line at Alamo. Every time I get to the page to continue after the quote, the message comes up "we are unable to process your reservation at this time. Please contact our technical support at 877-252-6600."

Well, I called them, and they couldn't figure out why I can't make the reservations. They told me to check my settings under AOL and make sure on the security tab my cookies were set at medium (they are) and that my cookies were enabled (they are). They said Alamo has trouble processing if cookies are at high. I tried this on AOL, Internet Explorer, and several computers at work, but I still get the same message.

I also told them that even though I am a Quicksilver member, I used the DC code,contract, and coupon because they were cheaper, and they said that was no problem!

I think I'm going to have to book by phone, but just wanted to check if anyone else had this problem!!!!:eek:

:sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce::sunny:

I did/do. I've found Alamo's site to be "quirky". Somedays it seems to be OK and other days, I can't get it to work.

I am not AOL and use Internet Explorer (version 6) with a dial up modem. I am current on all updates. Haven't had trouble with any other sites lately, so I don't think it is the network or my computer.

Haven't found any super deals on Alamo yet so I haven't bothered calling technical support.

I thought it was just me. I got so frustrated I used another company. If anyone cares I got an economy car at Payless for $98 a week fees included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter