Anyone else unable to log in to DVC?

Update - I am able to log in again today, hooray! Someone mentioned the access codes. I never got a code for D-V-C, but did for another Disney site and have been able to log on to D-V-C since. With the single log in across all sites, I wonder if that somehow unlocked things for me here, though that would not explain why some are getting a code every time. I get those codes every few months, it varies as to which site will generate it.

I am getting so danged tired of Disney and their freaking IT issues. From getting kicked out of the queue for D23 tickets after waiting for hours, despite their "queue-it" system to issues with points accounting seemingly going missing to these log in issues now. Then being unable to upgrade MagicKeys to a higher level online and needing to do it IN PERSON. And don't even get me started on the MDE Genie experience.

Like I seriously just don't get how a massive multimedia corporation can have such awful usability and reliability.

I am able to log in to My.Disney.com and Disney+ perfectly fine but I can't log into DVC nor am I even able to see my own tickets and passes in DLR MDE.

They need to get their act together, the web experience is just awful.

The least they can do is be transparent. Like send us an e-mail notifying us that there may be some issues for some guests logging in and out.
Same for me.

The most infuriating one for me is that for some reason my account can’t finalize the “checkout” online when purchasing tickets/packages etc. The checkout always fails, even if I’m using a Disney gift card. I’ve spent hours with IT and they couldn’t figure out what was wrong. No flags, no errors, nothing.

I have to call every single time I want to purchase something.

Same here - I finally called Disney Tech support and reset my password - everything works great now -

I’ve been having issues the last two days. I’ve spoken with Member Services and they found a mismatch in my address between my DVC and Hulu/Disney+ accounts. They had me reset my password and it worked for about an hour, then reverted back to being unable to login to the DVC site (while everything else still worked).

I’ve since reset my password 5+ times. Each time, it lets me in to the DVC site for about an hour and then won’t let me back in until I reset the password.

I have a ticket in with Technical Serviccs to figure out the root cause and fix. They told me it’ll be 3-5 business days before I will hear back. 👎
This is exactly the same for me. I don’t have a Disney+ account. I getting tire of creating passwords.

I’ve been having issues the last two days. I’ve spoken with Member Services and they found a mismatch in my address between my DVC and Hulu/Disney+ accounts. They had me reset my password and it worked for about an hour, then reverted back to being unable to login to the DVC site (while everything else still worked).

I’ve since reset my password 5+ times. Each time, it lets me in to the DVC site for about an hour and then won’t let me back in until I reset the password.

I have a ticket in with Technical Serviccs to figure out the root cause and fix. They told me it’ll be 3-5 business days before I will hear back. 👎
I’ve been experiencing the exact same thing! I’ve had to reset my password almost 15 times since last Thursday. Same issue of the password working for an hour or two, then back to the not being able to verify my identity error message. I did speak to technical services last Friday. They were not aware of this being a larger issue. This is what they told me to do.

1. Don’t use Safari. Ever. Use Chrome.
2. Clear the cache on Chrome before you set a new password.
3. Set a new password. They said that would correct the issue.

It did not. The root cause is not on your end. As usual, it’s on theirs.

Why is everything so difficult? I just bought a gift card to use for my dues and can't get logged on. Ugh!!!

I'm able to sign in (though I've had frustrations with that recently as well). But I haven't been able to search for DVC reservations last night or today. >:( From the search tool, I can enter all the criteria and click Check Availability, and... nothing happens. Or from other search points (e.g. home screen), the search starts, but the search is just an endless spinning wheel. Even if I come back half an hour later... still just a spinning wheel with no results.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Edited to add: Okay, the search works fine if I sign in on an incognito browser.

Last edited:
Wasn't working this morning for me...giving me the contact MS page.

I logged into my Disney account from the website...have waited a couple of hours...just tried logging into DVC dashboard and it does indeed work now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter