Anyone get the collectible doll at TDS?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone gotten the collectible doll that you get free with the postcard at TDS? I'm going to TDS tonight and just wondering what the doll looks like and if you get choices of characters. Please let us know if anyone got one today.

They are totally gorgeous!!!:) They had a choice of Belle (I got her for my DD), Cinderella, Jasmine and Snow White. I had planned to get my kids each a video for Easter and boy, am I glad that I waited awhile longer!!! I hope they still have them there when you get there. There was a line at our store :eek:

Colleen

The store I stopped in was keeping them way in the back, almost behind the counter (had to ask, because I couldn't find them) - so I bought some more pins for DS to collect/trade and picked up the beautiful Snow White doll for DD to add to her Dopey collection - at first I thought they were the barbie sized ones, but they are larger and porcelain - should have saved it for a Xmas present, but I was too excited to show it to her - she flipped!! - great deal for me, made us all happy:)

The post card said it was limited to one per household. What got me was that the card also said the $50 must be reached "pre-tax, post discount". I asked about the DC discount and they said no. I showed them the small print and it even confused the CM. She got out her memo and it said there "no MKC or DC discount can be used". What other discount are they talking about?

I was looking at the doll more closely last night. It says on the box that they have Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. I didn't see Sleeping Beauty in the store, but then again, I wasn't looking. I only wanted Belle for my daughter. :)

Colleen

Could someone tell me about this offer? What is this postcard?

How much are these dolls?

Thanks so much!

Got mine today! Chose Cinderella for DD. I think it's so pretty! Thinking about giving it to her at Cindy's Breakfast, but need to think of something for DS before I do that. If I knew Peter Pan would be there I could buy him something w/ that theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter