Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

Yep. This has been a complaint of mine for ages though it did seem better for a bit. It has definitely gotten awful the past week or so.

And yes, I know I can use an an blocker but the DIS is the ONLY site I visit that has this issue. The problem isn't my phone. The problem isn't my browser. The problem is clearly with the DIS and something they do or some setting they use. It would be nice if they would fix it.

Yep. This has been a complaint of mine for ages though it did seem better for a bit. It has definitely gotten awful the past week or so.

And yes, I know I can use an an blocker but the DIS is the ONLY site I visit that has this issue. The problem isn't my phone. The problem isn't my browser. The problem is clearly with the DIS and something they do or some setting they use. It would be nice if they would fix it.
I don’t have issues with any other websites either and didn’t wuth the Dis until this week and it’s nonstop. I’m a June traveler too and need my Dis haha

For the last 2 weeks whenever I am on the DIS from my iPhone after a few minutes I get one of those pop-ups about "being the lucky winner". Sometimes it's" Dear Apple User" and sometime "Dear iPhone user". It won't let me back out without clicking their "ok" button so I just go back to goggle from the url bar. Then I clear my history and shut down my phone. It's been happening every time I go into DIS from my phone. And then I might try the DIS again and get the pop-up again. My grandson tried it using his iphone yesterday and the same thing happened to him. I have my pop-up blocker on yet these things keep getting by. It doesn't happen on any other sites, just the DIS. If I have time this weekend I'll try to run by the Apple store or Sprint to see if it's on their end but has anyone else experienced this?

BTW: If I collected all my "winnings" I'd have a VERY nice pot of $$ to take on my vacation.:rotfl2:

OMG thank you for posting this!!! I came over here to see if anyone else was experiencing this!! I was sure my phone was hacked!!! I keep erasing all the cookies, yet it seems to be only a temporary fix. I hope they fix this soon, it’s getting extremely annoying.

I've also had problems, and I found a thread of people on the "Technical Support" site also complaining about this problem. What's starting to upset me is that there's been absolutely no response from the administrators, not even a "that's too bad".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!