Anyone going in 2007

A very slow dance....I believe even doing a waltz is too fast! :rotfl2:

I'm there with you though. In fact, I need more fingers and toes for my countdown. :teeth: But, the longer the time, the more money I can save :thumbsup2

Until then, I'll be helping friends and family plan their trips. Already helped a friend save $420.00 on their trip so far. Man, I love this board!!!! :lovestruc

Did you guys already book your trips or do you just have it on the calendar and then as you get closer you will make your actual reservations. We are going to return January 2007, but I can't seem to book anything yet.

Just curious

MamaCatNV

:stitch: We're going in January '07! :stitch:

uh, we booked through a travel agent, but we're in the UK, might be different in the USA...

I'm paying into it weekly, making up mousekeeping envelopes (it doesn't hurt if you do it a little at a time!)

I've downloaded trip planners, booked a meal, am dithering over our other adrs.

hmm... a year aint that long!

I hope to go in 2007. It better be or else that means I have to wait till 2008. My friend and I are planning a trip for then so yeah. I'm roaring to go so basically I'm just waiting on when a good time for her is. She's still in high school so that's the main issue. We're thinking/hoping in like March sometime though. We'll see.

We going again!! :bounce: I'll be running the WDW Marathon on Jan 7, 2007!! (It'll be my fourth marathon and my first in the USA!) We'll probably fly down on the Wed or Thurs before and stay til the Tuesday after! I can't wait! Training for and running a marathon is a small price to pay for another WDW trip! We're leaning towards a moderate this time! :genie:

We're going Jan.2007! We booked in December and the CM was teasing me for booking so far in advance.. he told me they might be using hovercrafts by then instead of the bus transportation :rolleyes:
I didn't think it was that far in advance..
I just wanted to be able to make payments and have it all paid off before we go.
Can't wait! This will be our first family trip :banana:

:hourglass Tentative date: December 8-15, 2007! :yay:
The planning has begun. :) We have used AAA in the past and got a 15% discount. I am curious about making arrangements myself for the group this time. So I will be reading the Dis Boards a lot and asking questions. My sister and I got a lot of valuable information from here for our last 2 WDW vacations. We seemed to know more than our TA. :surfweb: :disrocks:
Happy planning to All! :)

:hourglass
Well, we've decided on a resort~Coronado Springs. Thats about all so far. Oh and I hope to do the Boys Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. Its about time they got something like that going! :yay:

mamacatnv said:
Did you guys already book your trips or do you just have it on the calendar and then as you get closer you will make your actual reservations. We are going to return January 2007, but I can't seem to book anything yet.

Just curious

MamaCatNV

I use Dreams Unlimited to make my reservations. I have both my 4 night stay at POR reserved and our 3 night cruise already paid for. Now we just have to wait. :thumbsup2

Me! Me! December 2007 for my 30th birthday :cheer2: Of course my DH doesn't understand the hours I'm spending planning the trip already...but I'm having so much fun :love:

We're going June 1-9, 2007. We've been waiting for the 500 day mark to book "room only" and that day came this past week. My wonderful AAA agent booked our room at Pop Century on Thursday!!! She will switch our "room only" to a MYW package w/ Dining when Disney releases the 2007 packages. I guess that's all we can do for now except an extremely slow waltz. It's nice to know I'm not alone though. :wave2:

Carla

We're going 2007, was hoping to make it in May but now it looks like September is more realistic. I'm from the UK so am just waiting for the brochures to be released which should be in the next couple of months then i can book. Not sure where we are staying yet though :banana: :bounce:

We'll be returning Dec. of 2007. :cheer2: We just came back from a fabulous vacation in WDW and can't wait to return! princess:

We are going in January for 4 nights at the Polynesian and then the 4 night cruise on the Wonder. I can't wait! :banana:

We will be going next Jan 2007 for cheerleading again and my 40th birthday! I have to turn 40 in MK. We will be there again March 21-26(next month) but I am already excited about booking and planning next year. The only people who understand this are the people on these boards. Thats why I love reading and sharing with everyone. Happy planning! :cheer2:

Me too, me too! We're going in May, 2007, planning on staying at VWL. This will be my fourth trip as an adult, and I'm ashamed to say I've just found DIS and TGM! I think my next trip out will ROCK, since now I'm actually going to plan the thing, and not just fly by the seat of my pants and drag my family along with me! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter