• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone going in February 2008?

I just got back last night. I saw no one:confused3 I was walking around the Hub about 10 minute before the fireworks. I had my Mom saving a spot for us. Were you all there????

Hey...we were there.. I found Rosalie (Englishrose) and we watched the fireworks together...we looked for others but didn't see anyone else!!

I had my green paint chip hanging from my backpack and got a Lime Look from someone at AK as we were rushing to the exit to get my brother and his gf to the airport. :goodvibes

With the buckets of rain and storm warnings Tuesday night I didn't make it over to Jellyrolls. :sad1: Next time, definitely! At least we got in an evening at the Adventurer's Club. The place was packed, so it was a great night.

Kate

Hey...we were there.. I found Rosalie (Englishrose) and we watched the fireworks together...we looked for others but didn't see anyone else!!

I am so sad I missed you all. My Mom thought I was crazy because I kept getting up and walking around to see if I saw any lime green.
Everytime my Mom saw any color green she would say...Is that them? I think she might need new glasses:lmao:

I just got back last night. I saw no one:confused3 I was walking around the Hub about 10 minute before the fireworks. I had my Mom saving a spot for us. Were you all there????

Sure was like Mark said, Melli was there too but we didn't find her I saw her on the 13th

Well it's Sunday and it's the first day of the week. You know what that means. I can now say it: I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THIS WEEK!!!! Yes. Will be in WDW by 1pm on Saturday. Can't wait

You can count on it. Since I'm relatively new to this forum, which forum and/or post should I write my TR in?

Scroll thru all the forums there is one just for trip reports, also one for for pretrippies. Many of us are such compulsive planners we start on our pretrippies months before. I see you are new to the boards but am sure before long you will be a Veteran. Make sure you let me know when you start your TR I will definately subsribe !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter