Anyone have a Disney Christmas Menu?

LOVETHATMOUSE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from
We always do a Disney Breakfast for Christmas and New Years Day. We make:

Breakfast Pizza, Breakfast Lasagna, Cinderella Potatoes, Kona Coffee from The Polynesian (always get it on our trips and save at least 2 pots worth for the holidays), and the delicious Cinderella's French Toast.

I know, I know, a lot of starches, but hey, it's the holidays :) :) :)

We had Cindy's potatoes, Boma's Frunch, Kenya AA coffee, Whispering Canyon's Strawberry Banana Bread & some non-Disney stuff like fresh pineapple & strawberries, a breakfast casserole (sausage, biscuits, cheese, eggs), fruit stollen. I had planned Boma's Banana Bread Pudding, but didn't get it made until today.

What kind of cheese danish do you use to make Cindy's French Toast? When I first read the recipe, I thought of the round kind with the cheese in the center & icing around the rim. I was really disappointed as I'd never use something that sweet to make breakfast. Then on C'mas Day I suddenly realized that perhaps they're talking about something that's more like an apple strudel - but with cheese. So, could you explain what yours look like?

Thanks! :D

d

Would you be able to give me the recipe for Breakfast Pizza? I love it! I appreciate your help.

I don't know if this is the same as LoveThatMouse makes, but here's the recipe I have . . .

Breakfast Pizza

1 pkg crescent rolls
1 lb. sausage, cooked & drained
1 pkg frozen hash browns
1 onion, diced
1 pkg cheddar cheese, shredded
4 to 6 eggs, beaten

In a rectangle baking pan, spread crescent rolls, then cover w/ remaining ingredients. Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.

Sorry for the delay with the receipe. The one I have I got from the chef at Chef Mickey's..

1 12" Boboli
2 Large eggs
1/2 cup coarsely shredded/grated mozz. cheese
1/2 cup coarsely shredded/grated provolone cheese
1 cup coarsely shredded/grated chedder cheese
1/4 cup heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste.

1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place Boboli on baking sheet (I have a round stone from Pampered Chef. It makes it extra crispy)

2) In a med. bowl blend the cheeses together.

3) In a small bowl, beat the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Mix well and add to cheese mixture. Immediately (to avoid clumping), pour mixture onto the pizza shell.

4) Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese mixture is set and is beginning to brown.

5) Cut into pizza wedges and enjoy!

I sometimes substitute the cheeses. This year I used montery jack, mozz and chedder. It is really just what your taste is.

If you have anymore questions, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter