Anyone have new prices for us Canadians for tix from disney store?

grover

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone had a chance to get the new prices on the 5 and 7 day PHP with disney club discount from any of the Canadian Disney stores? I called this morning but my store hadn't got there mail yet (sure are prepared aren't they) so they didn't have them to quote me, didn't have time to call back.

Grover in Winnipeg
:confused:

Hello Fellow Winnipegger:

Don't have the prices for Park Hoppers, but we called the Disney Store at St. Vital Place on Saturday and they quoted annual passes at $592.88 CDN (that's the new price).

I'd seriously consider getting annual passes instead of 11 days worth of Park Hoppers (am I right? you were staying for 11 days?). Annual passes generally pay for themselves after about 8 days, so you'll be saving substantial $ that way if you're staying for 11 days. They also give you discounts on rooms and some restaurants, AND you can use them again if you go next summer.

Don't worry, you can buy the annual passes ahead of time. They don't go into effect until you hand in the voucher you buy here at the gate, so you won't miss part of your year by getting them now.

You might also want to check out the USD$ prices direct from Disney (are you members of DC? It's worth it!). When we checked on Saturday, the exchange rate was in favour of buying from the US.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Cheers,

Pirate

Thanks for the info! We are actually going to do 7 days disney, 3 at universal/IOA (we love the coasters!) and either one day to relax or if we fell like it we will go to Kennedy space centre. I wish we could take another trip in the same year, we would all love to but it just ain't in the cards for us right now!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Good Tuesday Morning Grover,

I just wanted to mention that you should check out the difference in cost between the hoppers and the AP. If it's not much then you might want to go for the AP's. We always have them because if I want to pop over to a park for fireworks, supper or whatever for a couple of hours the AP is the best.

Or if some of you are early risers then you could go over in the morning while the rest of your party is sleeping.

Just my thoughts,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter