• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have problems with Garden grocer

winjos

A spelling challenged English teacher
I had a trip planned June 12th to SSR and a couple days before our trip, I realized we were going to be unable to go. I canceled the order and received an e-mail that said I would be credited a refund in a couple of days. It's been 15 days.

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems.

We are going in July and would like to order groceries, but not sure if I want to use Gardengrocer again. I did use them last year May, and other than the order being a little late, no problems.

What's going on?:confused3

We had a problem when they were very busy last year. They did refund our "Fee." That satisfied me as far as the inconvenience we had. I understand that they will not overextend themselves any more, and from what I've read here, that seems to be the case.

Bobbi:goodvibes

We used them last August. Was satisfied with their service. I was planning on using them again!

I was very pleased this past Dec and will be using them again in Nov. I believe, don't quote me on this, that they are a small company and may need a reminder of a refund. I know this can be frustrating but with all the happy DISers, I guess mistakes may sometimes happen...

Did I get my point across right? Sometimes I tend to talk in circles!!! :) :crazy:

Check with them to see if it has been processed on their side, but your CC company can take up to two billing cycles to actually post the credit against your account. That would have nothing to do with GG. Ask if GG has an authorization code for the refund then call your CC company and inquire.

Talked to CC last night after sending follow up e-mails with no response. When I initially had to cancel, I called and the women who answered said to write an e-mail. CC is going to dispute charges. They did not see any credits. I would have waited for GG to take care of it, but they haven't e-mailed a response to any of my follow up letters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter