Anyone Have The Columbia Whidbey Sandals?

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
Saw these on the Sports Authority site, and they look very similar to the Nike sandals I got last year that were so comfortable. Does anyone have these sandals? I was thinking of buying them, but would like some input first!!!:) Thanks!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I do and I love them! My Dh (who isn't a sandals guy) loves his as well.

We tried Tevas on, and they were uncomfortable, and the Columbias were really nice, they have a cushion spot on the back strap. They look a little dressier also, with a suede type look

We went on a 5 day trip to Universal/Sea World/other parks last year, and they did well. They did dry fairly well too, (not too squishey), our feet didn't hurt

We got our at Dick's Sporting Goods, mine were on sale for $28 I think

Thanks for the input Cindy B! These were priced at $39.99 with buy one pair of shoes, get one 50% off, and they came in a black suede color. That's what I liked, that they looked a little dressier, and the black goes with everything!

Anybody else?!:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter