anyone have this problem???

lilpatty19@aol.com

Mouseketeer
Hi I'm trying to apply for the 2006 spring program to become a cp. When I go to the website using aol I go on to their new website, and when I go to the application it says aol users have to use a diiferent server. So when I actually use a different server, it takes me to the old page rather than the new one and I know you have to apply on the new site but it won't let me get there using another server...anyone else have the problem??
Patty

Yes! I'm have the same problem with applying. I don't have AOL, I have NetZero and I use the regular Internet Explorer. When I click on the link on the e-mail I got it says the page cannot be displayed. So I got a link to the new website and it still sends me to the old website where the old application is, not the one for Spring 2006.

All I want to do is just fill out my application because ever since I made the decision to go through with the CP 100% I can't stop thinking about it. Now this is just making me so frustrated.

Maybe just wait a few days or something... Maybe they didn't update the old website or something. I'm sure they'll get e-mails saying that the pages aren't working. Hopefully.

If not I'm just going to go to the professor at my college that knows everything about the program and ask him for help.

Same here, I'm directed to the old website. I've tried using Firefox, Safari and IE for Macintosh, as well as Firefox and IE on the PC upstairs to no avail! I've asked some of my friends to test the site for me and about 3 out of 15 of them get the new website. I don't know, maybe using my grandma's computer will work. :/ If not, I wanted to call down there and let them know of the situation, but I've yet to have any daytime hours without school/work that the Disney phone lines are open.

Good luck guys, let us know if it starts working for you. :3

Hey well I tried to apply again last night and it finally worked. The way I did it was instead of going straight to the actual site, I went to www.disneycollegeprogram.com and from their I clicked on the link for walt disney word and it finally took me to the new site..I have mac too it wasn't working with firefox but was able to apply using safari...so just try again maybe it will work..good luck
Patty

Hey if it's at all possible could you post the link for the site that finally works now for you? I've tried and still no luck, but maybe I can work around it if I have the proper link. If not I'll just wait a few more days before going to my professor. Thanks!

Thanks but it still says "Continue to Application" for the Fall 2005 program. *sighs* I'm going to talk to my professor tomorrow. Thanks again!

Finally, it works for me. :D I'm going to try an e-presentation this time around as I'm really familiar with the presentation process and I'd rather not travel the hour it takes to get to the nearest one if I can help it. Hopefully they'll let me have some time in the campus computer lab tomorrow.. and hopefully the website works in the computer lab.

Good luck, Dizprincess! Hope you get it worked out soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter