Anyone here collect Disney baseballs......

Sorry Mike,

I only collect Antenna Balls/Toppers

JJ

I know it's been a while since your original post. But i collect WDW baseballs. I have about 30 of them right now. always looking for more.

Here are pics of the disney baseballs i have so far.

DSC_0837.JPG

EPCOT, 40th Anniversary, I love NY, NY Mets
Where the Magic Lives, Dinosaur, NYC World of Disney, Star Tours
Stitch, Donald, Mike, Goofy
DSC_0836.JPG

How to Play Baseball, Mickey, Mickey's Steamboats, WDW 2003
American Classic, Happiest Celebration on Earth, WDW 2006, WDW 2007
WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011
DSC_0838.JPG

Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Magic Kingdom Characters, Soarin' (soft)
Wide World of Sports
DSC_0840.JPG

This last picture has a Wide World of Sports Softball, 4 parks 1 World mini ball set, a soft mickey NY Mets ball that was part of a Bat, ball and glove set, and the Studio Collection baseball

baseball mickey, that is an awesome collection. I wondered if anyone else collected these. I only have eight, but then I only collect ones that catch my eye, I don't have any of the annual ones with the year on them.

The only two I have that you don't have displayed is a Pirates of the Caribbean one and my favorite, a geodesic dome-shaped baseball of Spaceship Earth (picked this one up in March 2011, they said it had just come out).

Wow awesome collection! I love it!!! Makes me want to collect these... I am a huge baseball fan myself.

baseball mickey, that is an awesome collection. I wondered if anyone else collected these. I only have eight, but then I only collect ones that catch my eye, I don't have any of the annual ones with the year on them.

The only two I have that you don't have displayed is a Pirates of the Caribbean one and my favorite, a geodesic dome-shaped baseball of Spaceship Earth (picked this one up in March 2011, they said it had just come out).

Thanks! A spaceship earth baseball????? never seen that one. Would love to see a picture of it.

I know there are quite a few I don't have. I just returned from WDW and I picked up 4 more while I was there. 2012 WDW, Jack Skellington Face, Star Tours, and POTC.

There was a soft baseball I had in my hand in EPCOT but never bought because I thought I would return to the store. ugh!! For the life of me I can't recall what was on it though.

I have that! the last picture I posted shows the ball in its box. I didn't show the glove, but have that too!

Wow awesome collection! I love it!!! Makes me want to collect these... I am a huge baseball fan myself.

I have some other cool items aside from the balls. There are more baseball related items than I thought there would ever be!

Hi, I'm new to this and was wondering if there was a good place to buy these on-line (any discount places)?
Nice collection baseballmickey!
Thanks in advance for any help.

Here are pics of the disney baseballs i have so far.

DSC_0837.JPG

EPCOT, 40th Anniversary, I love NY, NY Mets
Where the Magic Lives, Dinosaur, NYC World of Disney, Star Tours
Stitch, Donald, Mike, Goofy
DSC_0836.JPG

How to Play Baseball, Mickey, Mickey's Steamboats, WDW 2003
American Classic, Happiest Celebration on Earth, WDW 2006, WDW 2007
WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011
DSC_0838.JPG

Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Magic Kingdom Characters, Soarin' (soft)
Wide World of Sports
DSC_0840.JPG

This last picture has a Wide World of Sports Softball, 4 parks 1 World mini ball set, a soft mickey NY Mets ball that was part of a Bat, ball and glove set, and the Studio Collection baseball
BaseballMickey I NEED to know where you got your baseball display case from!!! I started a collections of disney balls for my son two years ago on our first trip and I've been looking for something like what you have but can't find anywhere! Please let me know....thanks!

I've picked up about 8 or so so far, and try to grab one or two each visit, which is becoming an annual event, with this year being our 2nd strait year of going after not going for more than 5 years. I am kicking myself for not getting the 2012 baseball. Anyone know where I can get one still?

Baseball Mickey - your collection is great. My DH loves baseball and I love Disney so we've got a few cross-over items. I have the ball & glove from the Disney Store a few years back which I really love.

P3130248.jpg

Kathy

Does anyone know if any of these balls are worth anything? I have one that is in the pic just collecting dust but i think it looks pretty neat.

I have around 40 Disneyland Baseballs in my collection and am always looking for more, I will post a photo of the collection in the coming days so if anyone knows of any I don't have please let me know. I only collect the ones from the park in California. Thanks everyone.

sent wrong person sorry. wot baseballs u after u go 1st edition rock and rolla coster

baseballmickey said:
I know it's been a while since your original post. But i collect WDW baseballs. I have about 30 of them right now. always looking for more.

Any in particular iv got a fair few for sale sum rare ones too eg 1st edition rock and rolla cost milenium edition (2000)

lil moma said:
Does anyone know if any of these balls are worth anything? I have one that is in the pic just collecting dust but i think it looks pretty neat.

I cant c ya pic mate wot year is it wot colour any pic or words on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!