Anyone here collect Disney baseballs......

lil moma said:
Does anyone know if any of these balls are worth anything? I have one that is in the pic just collecting dust but i think it looks pretty neat.

Cant c pic , wot year is it wot colours or pictures as it got on it?

Hi guys, new to this site but pretty happy with my collection so far. Still looking to add more. Does anyone know if there is a 2002 annual ball??
I'll upload pics as soon as I hit 10 posts.

baseballmickey, that's a great collection. We'll be going in May for the first time and I think I'm going to have to up the souvenir budget...

photo.php

Here are pics of the disney baseballs i have so far.

DSC_0837.JPG

EPCOT, 40th Anniversary, I love NY, NY Mets
Where the Magic Lives, Dinosaur, NYC World of Disney, Star Tours
Stitch, Donald, Mike, Goofy
DSC_0836.JPG

How to Play Baseball, Mickey, Mickey's Steamboats, WDW 2003
American Classic, Happiest Celebration on Earth, WDW 2006, WDW 2007
WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011
DSC_0838.JPG

Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Magic Kingdom Characters, Soarin' (soft)
Wide World of Sports
DSC_0840.JPG

This last picture has a Wide World of Sports Softball, 4 parks 1 World mini ball set, a soft mickey NY Mets ball that was part of a Bat, ball and glove set, and the Studio Collection baseball
I know it's been a while since your original post. But i collect WDW baseballs. I have about 30 of them right now. always looking for more.
Hi baseballmickey, I know its been a while since your post but looking at your pictures I think I may have some baseballs you may be interested in. I'm not sure how old they are but they are all in good condition. there is a space mountain ball, 2 ESPN balls, a planet Hollywood ball, a Micky all century team ball and a where the magil lives ball. If any of these are of interest please message back. thanks

Hi baseballmickey, I know its been a while since your post but looking at your pictures I think I may have some baseballs you may be interested in. I'm not sure how old they are but they are all in good condition. there is a space mountain ball, 2 ESPN balls, a planet Hollywood ball, a Micky all century team ball and a where the magil lives ball. If any of these are of interest please message back. thanks
Bigg84, I am interested in purchasing all of your baseballs if you are interested in selling them please let me know. My email is dmccall777@aol.com. Thanks.

Bigg84, I am interested in purchasing all of your baseballs if you are interested in selling them please let me know. My email is dmccall777@aol.com. Thanks.
Hi Fortysix, I will email pics of all 8 balls. They are all in great condition and I think a few of them are rare as I can't fine them elsewhere.

Does any one have any info about this Disney ball? I can't seem to find it online. I'm having trouble posting a picture of it but it's completely tie dyed and has peace love and baseball symbols on it. It says ESPN on both sides as well. Thank you!

Does any one have any info about this Disney ball? I can't seem to find it online. I'm having trouble posting a picture of it but it's completely tie dyed and has peace love and baseball symbols on it. It says ESPN on both sides as well. Thank you!

Hi YGB,

The baseball you are describing is a promo baseball for ESPN which had a fairly short run period (the manufacture year is probably printed on the ball). As far as I'm aware it was one of handful of ESPN promo products that were available for a few years during the mid 2000's. There are no new ESPN themed baseballs at the moment and there hasn't been for a while. In the UK it appears quite infrequently on eBay but I think collectors don't always appreciate that it is a Disney & ESPN souvenir.

To all other posters, I've returned to this post by accident having not recieved any notifications that the thread was still live so my apologies for not contributing. It's nice to hear that there is a growing number of collectors. Currently my entire collection is boxed pending decoration work, but numbers about 400 baseballs of which the majority are Disney/Universal. When I can I'll post a photo, but it will be while yet. It would be nice to make a Stateside contact to get the latest baseballs shipped over when they're available.... :)

Mike.

I've collected a few since 2001 but only when we visit Disney (mainly WDW, 1 trip to Disneyland, and 1 trip on DCL). I may get more than 1 on any given trip but try to always get a WDW themed one. Sadly I can't remember the exact years of some the ones without years printed on them. As well as these, I also have a Planet Hollywood Orlando one.

Also, I've tried to add a picture of them, but have no idea how. It keeps asking me to insert an image URL instead of just inserting from my desktop, but I haven't uploaded the picture online except for on FB and it's doesn't accept that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter