Anyone know if the Disney Store will put costumes on sale today?

MermaidMom

Mouseketeer
I know most normal retailers will put their Haloween costumes on 50% off today to get rid of them...will the Disney Store do the same? (I'm not gonna get that lucky, am I?)
Anyone know or remember from past years? My DD is really into dress up now and I'd love to get a couple dresses. :D

Apparently, none of the Princess costumes are going on sale.. The Disney Store is keeping them year round from "dress up" play.... I called our local DS this morning & the adult costumes were only 50% off, so it wasn't worth the trip for us...

Was at the Orland Pk.Il. store at 10:00 am and NO CLEARANCE SALE on Halloween. except a few adult costumes...well at least i didnt spend any $$$$

I don't really find the quality of TDS costumes to be worth the money they ask for them. We buy used prom and bridesmaid dresses at the Salvation Army that look like a princess dress and my daughter could care less. Often these dresses have been worn to one special event and never again and the good thing is the ones that no one else would buy, so they don't cost very much, are the ones my daughter LOVES. You know gold lame and sequins. I have found a beautiful pink dress with a full skirt that looks similar to Aurora's and a yellow with ruffles that was similar to Belle, to name a few.

I reccomend cocktail length gowns as they are not too long and they need to have some sort of straps as little girls have no "structure" to hold up a strapless gown. They also have FABULOUS shoes, bags and clip on earrings to go with the ensemble, also often in gold lame, alothough we have some clear plastic "glass slippers". I can get an entire princess outfit at Sal Army for half what the Aurora dress alone costs at TDS.;) Put the money you save in your WDW vacation jar!:D

Jennifer

We went back to school shopping at the Potomac Mills Outlet in Northern VA back in August and the Disney Catalog Outlet had Halloween Costumes Cheap. We bought my son (5) one for this year (Buzz Light Year Alien??) and one for Next Year (Dragon in Mulan) $6.00 and some change each and my daughter (8months) one for this year (101 dalmatian) and next year (tinkerbell) for $4.00 and some change each. They also had some adult costumes for about $8.00 a piece. This was great.....and CHEAP...

Toys R Us --at least ours does--has costumes on sale for 90% off, including many disney ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter