Anyone know where I can find this training schedule?

Herding_Cats

DIS Veteran
A looooooong time ago (like 16 years ago) I stumbled across a 5k/5mi training program. (yes, I know those are very different races.) THEN, about 2 years ago, I saw it again (on the "groton road race" page) and pinned it to my browser, but I was deep into the beachbody programs and NOT into running (I still don't love running but i'm hoping disney races can change my mind LOL!). However, it is no longer there. I'd like to see if I can find it somewhere and compare it to some of the other programs I've been looking at and try to get something nailed down other than my current "run 2.5-3mi 2x a week and do a previous saturday's mileage+1" thingy that I've been trying to do.....which i'm not really enjoying at all.

It was something like
Week 1:
D1 walk 1 mile
D2 rest
D3 walk or jog 1 mile
D4 rest
D5 walk or jog 1.5 miles
D6 jog 1 mile
D7 rest

It bumped up the mileage gradually, mixed in " jog for ____min" here and there and the OOOOLD one had what they called an "out and back" run where you do a timed run and when half your time is gone you turn around and try to maintain your first half pace to where your started. There were no intervals, no fartleks, etc. It was NOT referred to as a "couch to __k."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!