Anyone see packets of honey available for tea at QS places?

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
I can go without, but I like a little honey in my tea. We plan on doing mostly QS places, and I can't quite picture where we would pick up a cup of tea, let alone the availability of honey!

Thanks!

I can go without, but I like a little honey in my tea. We plan on doing mostly QS places, and I can't quite picture where we would pick up a cup of tea, let alone the availability of honey!

Thanks!
I don’t know about most QS places but I bet you could get honey at Starbucks

I thought that the resorts had honey packets. You could pick some up there and take them with you. The starbucks at the parks might have them also.

I definitely saw some honey at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (in the Land Pavilion) when I was there in January. It's the only place I remember seeing it, but it was also the only place I was looking for it.

I thought that the resorts had honey packets. You could pick some up there and take them with you. The starbucks at the parks might have them also.

That will work - I can check both the resorts and/or Starbucks.

Thanks! I mostly like a cup of tea at the evening meal, or out on the balcony before bed. Lovely with a touch of honey!

I've also seen honey "spoons" at the Twinings store in Epcot (I spend the most money every trip in that store).

I've also seen honey "spoons" at the Twinings store in Epcot (I spend the most money every trip in that store).

haha - I like that store as well.

I was thinking of buying some honey spoons here and bringing them, but then I tell myself to stop being so concerned with every little detail and just go with the flow. So hard after years of commando planning!

I know they had it at Beach Club’s quick serv—had it at breakfast there every day

This past weekend there were honey packets everywhere at Sunshine Season (I may have snagged a few for my morning tea) in addition to seeing them in the markets at Beach Club and Yacht Club near jelly/sugar. Based on this, I'm assuming that they are in similar locations in most QS (or at least in the hotels). The hot water is located next/with the coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter