Anyone seen Jasmine lately?

abeyst

DIS Veteran
We saw Jasmine in 2000 at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast, and my son (now 4) is asking me everyday if we'll see her again. Has anyone spotted her lately (not counting the parades)?

We saw her in March and November in Epcot in Morrocco, also MK at the Magic Carpets. Will be going again in 3 weeks and will let you know if she's still there.

Angela

She's one of DD's fav..she's not always in Moracco but she is always at the Princess Breakfast in Epcot (at least everytime we have been there)...You can always have a CM call when at Epcot to she if and when she will be in Morracco...we seem to have the best luck finding her in Epcot..She use to be at MGM...haven't seen her there lately.

Thanks for the tips everyone. I've tried getting the PS Breakfast, but it's sold out. And I wanted to make sure she was there before I made DH and DS sit through breakfast with the other princesses. Not that it's really a problem, but you know how guys are! (Of course they both love Jasmine! ;) )

I'll check the day we go to EPCOT to see what time she'll be in Moracco. I have yet to see characters in EPCOT, but we generally only go for the fireworks. I'll definitely have to keep my eyes open this time!

Saw her yesterday in morroco, in a character meet and greet room behind the shop near the doors into Marakesh. Aladdin and Genie were there as well, but not all at the same time.

Anne

Try calling 24 hrs out. They apparently release all the available tables at that time. Good luck.

I was at WDW a few weeks back and I saw her doing greets with Aladdin and Genine in the afternoon near the Sorcerer's Hat at MGM. Also, when you go to EPCOT, be sure to ask either someone at Guest Relations (the one outside the park) or one of the CMs that accompany the characters around the park. I tried asking the CMs at the Tip Board where a character was and they didn't know much more than what's on the entertainment schedule you get when you enter the park. Good luck finding her.

She was in attendence at the PSB in Norway when we were there on 8/9. From the reviews I've read on these boards she is seen regularly at the PSB.

PSB_Jasmine.JPG

MandaMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter