Anyone shopping for a Macbook? Any deals out there?

DawnM

DIS Veteran
Best deal you have found? It can be for college students or educators.

Thanks,

Dawn

PS: And yes, I know about refurbished.

Bought DD one in 2009 at Best Buy, same price as Apple Store, but Best Buy threw in a free iPod and extended warranty.

Replaced it in 2014, no specials at Best Buy so ended up buying it at the Apple Store.

Sometimes College Bookstores have special education deals.

Bought DD one in 2009 at Best Buy, same price as Apple Store, but Best Buy threw in a free iPod and extended warranty.

Replaced it in 2014, no specials at Best Buy so ended up buying it at the Apple Store.

Sometimes College Bookstores have special education deals.

Yes, I know, that is why I am asking if there are any deals that people know about RIGHT NOW.

If you can wait about a month, usually Apple runs "back to school" specials starting mid to end of July. Sometimes it's dollar value off a Macbook, sometimes it's iTunes or Apple gift cards thrown in for free.

If you can wait about a month, usually Apple runs "back to school" specials starting mid to end of July. Sometimes it's dollar value off a Macbook, sometimes it's iTunes or Apple gift cards thrown in for free.
I agree. A lot of Universities just had their commencements last week. Specials aren't out yet.

I bought mine off Amazon, from a marketplace seller that sold it at a slight discount but also did not charge sales tax because we were in different states. Plus I have the Amazon prime Store Card and that gives you a 5% statement credit each month. The total cost for me was about 15% under what I would have paid at a local Apple store (5% sales tax here).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter