Anyone simply enjoy watching disney channel?

Yeah! Not so much now but I used to really love Lizzie McGuire and I've seen every episode of Hannah Montana, embarrassing as that is. I also liked the Suite Life of Zach and Cody, no judgement here! :)

I watch it on and off. Right now the only show I like is Good Luck Charlie. I used to watch it more frequently when Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place (not the re-runs) aired.

My DH loves ShakeItUP!

That's the main reason I asked. Our tv almost stays on Disney, because he catches Jessie and a few other shows, and doesn't mind those either.:rotfl2:

MotorCity premiers tonight at 9:30 I think - my fiancee thinks I'm nuts because he caught me DVR'ing it :goodvibes

I also really like Phineas and Ferb, loved Lemonade Mouth, and am looking forward to Tron:Uprising this summer.

So glad there are other adults out there that share my guilty/dorky secret ;)

Can't get into the sitcoms too much, but I have sat with DD and watched :happytv: Good Luck Charlie before.

My fave is Phineus and Ferb. That show I love. I love Doofenschmirtz when he flashes back to when he was a kid having his only friend "ballooney" or forced to be a garden gnome. I don't know why but it makes me chuckle. :goodvibes

My childhood Disney Channel? Then yes! I love when I catch old DCOMs really late at night. Plus, Youtube has a myriad of old shows and movies for me to watch.

Yeah! Not so much now but I used to really love Lizzie McGuire and I've seen every episode of Hannah Montana, embarrassing as that is. I also liked the Suite Life of Zach and Cody, no judgement here! :)

These and I also miss Corey in the House. Got hooked on Disney Channel when I was a pediatric home nurse and continued to watch even after I changed jobs. Not so much now though. I really miss Vault Disney at night and wish they'd bring it back!!!

I watch Disney channel all the time, not because I like the shows that much, just because it's something to watch. Disney junior I love though

I watched with my children when they were younger (they are now 13 & 15). I almost hate to admit I really liked Hannah Montana. My DD13 sometimes still watches, but the acting in the new crop of shows is just soooooooo bad that neither of us can stand to watch them for long.

I do however dvr all the Disney movies so we can watch them together on rainy days. This month on Disney XD, Disney Channel and Disney Junior they are showing: Sword in the Stone, Narnia: Prince Caspian, Nightmare Before Christmas, Wall-e, Mulan, Dumbo, The Aristocats, Pocohantas II, Lilo & Stitch, Fox and the Hound, and Oliver & Company. I don't have any of these on DVD so we are looking forward to watching them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter