• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone stayed at the Marriott the one next to the convention center?

lvmymcky

Mouseketeer
We have 2 nights booked for this hotel next week and was just wondering what their opinion is of this hotel. Thanks for any input you can give :wave2:

I've stayed there twice in the last 3 years, most recently in May. I love it, it is so much nicer than the Disneyland hotel! The beds are comfy and nice, fridge in every room, great hotel! Starbucks and Pizza Hut in the lobby. I was there for a scrapbooking convention and didn't leave the hotel for 2 days except to go out for dinner!

I just stayed there last month with my husband and 8yo daughter. It was a great experience. We were there for 6 nights and really can't complain about anything. The staff were very friendly and helpful at all times.

:sunny: thanks for your inputs, now i can rest easy knowing its not a bad hotel :earboy2: we wanted to stay in one of the disney resorts but since i procrastinated in booking, we couldn't stomach paying such high prices for them. thanks again :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter