Anyone tell me about crowds starting the Sun AFTER Easter Sun?

Crazy4mandms

Addicted to WDW and proud of it!
I've tried to do a search for the answer to this but could come up with very little....I scrolled the thread on Spring Breaks and it seems most schools will be finished with their SBs one full week after Easter Sunday...Easter Sunday 2004 is Apr 11, I want to start hitting the parks Monday, April 19. Could someone please tell me how the crowds usually are one full week AFTER the majority of breaks are over?

In 2002 we went to Disney the week after Easter. Beginning the Friday after for a week. The crowds starting the 2nd Tuesday after Easter (that would what like 9 days past Easter) were when we noticed a significant drop in the crowd levels. It was still "busy" but not wall to wall. Just be flexible in your plans and you should be okay. The one nice advantage was that the parks were still open alittle later (10/11pm ish). However, almost all rides had at least a 20-30 min stand-by time still. If you are used to off season this will seem hectic. If you go high season this will seem great. I'd say it falls in the middle.

20-30 min seems like how we had it this past May..the week prior to Memorial Day...I can handle those kind of crowds..but I just can't deal with hour waits and "sold out" fastpasses. So, I'm thinking if we use our FPs wisely and go to the parks early we should have no problems. I think this would prob be the same as it would be in June after schools let out..similar?

We always go the week after Easter and have never had a problem with long lines. Just use your fast pass for the most popular rides and you will have a great time.

We went the Sunday after Easter this last year. The crowds were not bad at all. With Fastpass, we never waited more then 10-20 minutes for a ride. We went early in the morning, took an afternoon break and then went back at night. Now, Fantasyland was very crowed by the middle of the afternoon. We made sure to hit the rides there first and then avoided it during the afternoons. I think it is a great time to go. The parks were open later and the weather was beautiful. Hot enough to swim, but not too hot for the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter