Anyone try the "purple" mask ? (same company as the mattress)

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, going in October, and like everyone else in the world, doing some research on masks for Disney and the heat. My plan is to take the blue disposable ones, but also would like to try a mask that wasn't disposable. Anyone try the purple mask? It's by the same company that makes the mattress. I "googled" reviews, seem pretty good, but just wondering if any of the Dis people have actually used it?
Thanks!

I was curious and looked at those - they are sold out on the site right now :( They look really comfortable though! I just wish they came in other colors.

Geez I didn't even notice they were out of stock! Maybe that's a sign they are good!

I did an online chat, they don't know when they will be getting them in again-

If it's any consolation, I was trying to get those as well but ended up with the Uniqlo Airism mask and so far it has been a god send in terms of comfort and breathability. I'm in basically swamp heat all day and this is the first one I can tolerate for the whole day.

I saw them back in early May, and they were sold out then. I purchased ones from Adidas in bright blue and black. They are made of breathable material, but ear loops are a bit big. They fit my 6 ft husband well ( M-L size). I ordered a set of small beginning of July and they are still back ordered. I ordered ones from Athleta . The 3 pack, not 5 because they have adjustable ear loops and fit a little tight on the chin. They are made like bathing suit material. I love them, but they may not fit all face sizes. Good luck finding some and allow a month for delivery. Hope this helps

If they're as good at making masks as they are at mattresses they should be great. We love our purple mattresses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts