Anyone use AirBnB in the TDL area? Taking the local bus to the park?

ryankski

Mouseketeer
So we are down to two hotels for our choice, but I'm also looking a few AirBnB locations. Curious if anyone has done AirBnB in the TDL area and what your experiences were. We are arriving at Narita at 7:10 pm and flying out again at 9:00 am, but my Googling didn't come up with what the hours of operation are for the buses. Anyone know of this resource?

The places we are looking at would involve taking a bus from the Maihama station either 2 or 3 stops for about 200Yen per person per trip. I'm not too concerned about taking the bus, but I haven't found a good resource for the hours of operation and how often the buses run.

As a side note I'm very familiar with AirBnB and have used them multiple times (San Diego, Hawaii, Stockholm and Helsinki) with no issues. I'm just trying to figure out if the Tokyo Disney area is a practical area to go this route and looking for guidance/advice. Thanks

So we are down to two hotels for our choice, but I'm also looking a few AirBnB locations. Curious if anyone has done AirBnB in the TDL area and what your experiences were. We are arriving at Narita at 7:10 pm and flying out again at 9:00 am, but my Googling didn't come up with what the hours of operation are for the buses. Anyone know of this resource?

The places we are looking at would involve taking a bus from the Maihama station either 2 or 3 stops for about 200Yen per person per trip. I'm not too concerned about taking the bus, but I haven't found a good resource for the hours of operation and how often the buses run.

As a side note I'm very familiar with AirBnB and have used them multiple times (San Diego, Hawaii, Stockholm and Helsinki) with no issues. I'm just trying to figure out if the Tokyo Disney area is a practical area to go this route and looking for guidance/advice. Thanks

Personally, I think considering how early your flight is the next day I would not want to add another transfer into the mix, but that's just me. I would personally pick to spend my last night either at Ueno, so that I could still get my full day in TDR, but would be able to make the 5:58 Keisi without issue or spend the night in Narita.

If it's a Toei bus, the info might be here:
https://www.kotsu.metro.tokyo.jp/eng/map/

https://www.gotokyo.org/en/tourists/info/access/access3.html

If not that site lists some of the other bus lines.

Usually buses start to run about the same times as trains and run relatively late, I'm not sure if local buses have set schedules for stops, I know they don't in Kyoto. They come often, but it's based on traffic and number of people at a stop. Have you asked on Japan-Guide?

We stayed at an AirBnB about a 5-10minute walk from Kasai station last time, easy access to the bus to Tokyo Disney, and the bus from the airport dropped us off there at the beginning of the week. Great access to stores, trains and busses.
We're going back in the fall and chose to stay right in the same area.

Kasai is a very good area because the airport limo bus goes there, plus it is fairly convenient to Disney. Even taking a cab is not an outrageous price, considering all the money you are spending!

hyperdia.com is a Tokyo transportation planning website. I am not sure if that includes city buses....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!